New computer user monitoring service has been announced by Refog. The solution called Hoverwatch shows what's being done on a phone or computer. It's aimed at caring parents and concerned employers. The web service is available immediately as a free trial or as paid subscription.
Archive for the ‘Software’ Category
We have recently received a letter from AtomPark Software a company developing email marketing software and providing email marketing services. The company representative stated, that Keyborad LEDs turned out to be quite a handy piece of software that helps the copyrighters streamline their work.
When you type and keep your eyes on the screen, it's quite easy to accidentally press the "CAPS LOCK" button and other buttons of the same type. It's quite distracting if you don't notice this.
Keyboard LEDs helped our copyrighters streamline their work and made it more efficient.
Accidental key pressings are not a problem now! Keyboard LEDs software does exactly what we need! Thank you!
Hopefully, Atompark Software is not the only company who finds our software handy.
Thanks for the support!
We often receive feedback like that:
I was hoping to find something that would indicate my current FLock status (Microsoft Natural 4000 keyboard). This didn't do it.
So we've made some investigation:
- F-Lock state cannot be controlled by software.
- The only way to detect is F-Lock On or Off is wait until user press some of Fx keys and compare the scan code.
Sorry, we have no idea how to make F-Lock indicator 🙁
Keyboard LEDs 2.5 has been released.
- OSD sizes are changed to be bigger by default.
- Tray Icon color is changed to be visible on white background.
- Some other minor changes.
Please download the latest version of software.
- Added option to automatically hide the OSD.
- Added buttons to switch num lock and caps lock with a mouse.
- Added timer to catch lock switches in remote sessions and virtual machines.
- The OSD has a context menu now, double click opens the settings window.
- Fixed losing of input focus when the OSD appears first time.
- Decreased memory consumption, less the 1MB in idle!
- Distributed from KEYBOARD-LEDS.COM website now.