25 March 2017
Testing of the website at different screen resolutions is very important for every site owner.
There are lots of devices (desktops, notebooks, mobile phones, tablets, TVs, smart watches) with different screen sizes (HD ready, Full HD, 4K) and orientations (portrait, landscape) on the market.
Take a look at free site resolution tester created by our team member: Free Website Tester for Different Resolutions
Check usability of every your website at different screen resolutions, make sure that your websites are adaptive and responsive.
6 October 2014
New computer user monitoring service has been announced by Refog. The solution called Hoverwatch shows what's being done on a phone or computer. It's aimed at caring parents and concerned employers. The web service is available immediately as a free trial or as paid subscription.
13 September 2012
We often receive feedback like that:
I was hoping to find something that would indicate my current FLock status (Microsoft Natural 4000 keyboard). This didn't do it.
So we've made some investigation:
- F-Lock state cannot be controlled by software.
- The only way to detect is F-Lock On or Off is wait until user press some of Fx keys and compare the scan code.
Sorry, we have no idea how to make F-Lock indicator 🙁
10 July 2012
Keyboard LEDs 2.7 has been released.
Added new option to disable Internet features (Check for updates, PingNotify™ statistics, etc.)
Also the memory consumption has been improved.
Please download the latest release of our software.
3 February 2012
Keyboard LEDs 2.5 has been released.
- OSD sizes are changed to be bigger by default.
- Tray Icon color is changed to be visible on white background.
- Some other minor changes.
Please download the latest version of software.
25 November 2011
Keyboard LEDs 2.1 has been released.
- Fixed unexpected hiding of the OSD while dragging with mouse.
- Tray Icon tooltip shows the program version.
- Added PingNotify™ events tracking.
- Fixed UAC elevation of program run from the installer.
Please update your copy.