Short video demonstration of Keyboard LEDs software:
Archive for the ‘Num Lock’ Category
Keyboard LEDs 2.0Friday, September 23rd, 2011
New major update of Keyboard LEDs software has been released. There are following changes in version 2.0:
- Added option to automatically hide the OSD.
- Added buttons to switch num lock and caps lock with a mouse.
- Added timer to catch lock switches in remote sessions and virtual machines.
- The OSD has a context menu now, double click opens the settings window.
- Fixed losing of input focus when the OSD appears first time.
- Decreased memory consumption, less the 1MB in idle!
- Distributed from KEYBOARD-LEDS.COM website now.
Please update your copy of program, you can download installation package from official web site: keyboard-leds.com
Keyboard LEDs is still free 🙂